This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

1200 cals/day

No worries. I can SO do this. I went back to APH and found that I haven't gained or lost any weight, but I've spent 3 weeks not losing weight either. No biggie. I'm back on track. I can definitely still reach my goal. So I've got my orders and I figure I can start today. I wanted to do calorie counting cause then I'M in control of what I eat, and I can eat whatever I want. I just need to make sure I'm sticking to the right amount. Jeanne is a great example. She makes me want to do a good job.

Anyways. I have to do 45 mins of SOMETHING 5x/week. Thank goodness Joselyn likes to walk during work. Good times..

Okay. I'm distracted. I'm out!

No comments: