This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Intrigue


I'm intrigued. Isn't it crazy how you think you know someone? I mean, I thought certain people would react to things certain ways, and recently I've been proven wrong on nearly every account. I think I can trust someone, and I can't. I think someone will be supportive, and they aren't. I think someone will be furious, and the opposite happens. I think someone will show affection, and nothing. I don't expect someone to show affection, and unsolicited amounts are forced onto me.

So my question to everyone is, how do you know when you know someone? How do you know when you can trust them? How do you know when you understand them, or empathize, or comprehend their meanings? What signs are given? And maybe more importantly, how do you know when you know yourself? How do you know when you are who you really are? When you are at your core and able to continue doing so until others are allowed to really know you?

Strange things have been happening, and on some fronts I'm ecstatic, but others are irritating, offensive, and sickening. I can only hope that I'll learn the difference between how people acted, and how they do/will act. I'm obviously a little more out of touch than I thought I was, but the one thing I'm not out of touch with, is the one thing that I can depend on to get me through the rest of it all!

No comments: