This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Resolutions may come and resolutions may go..



But my mission statement stays eternal! Lately, I've felt empowered. I've decided that I need to focus on me. Focus on who and what I actually need in my life, the directions I want to take, and the things I want to accomplish. So I suppose I'll list them here, since I need to make a list anyways. Then you all can hold me to them.

So I suppose the goals:
-become a lounge singer

*lose weight
*start making a list of songs and recording them
*check out the local scene for possible opportunities

-get to my goal weight of 175
*gym daily
*water daily
*try cooking for the week, all in one day
-work for myself
*hold 2 or more passion parties per week
*sell over $1000.00 in product per month

*prioritize spending
-travel as often as I choose


So yeah. Everything that doesn't fall into these categories gets put aside for now. I have to go in a direction and accomplish things that will be fulfilling to me. When there is no one else, I will always have myself. And that is who needs to be priority for me right now (aside, of course, from Brielle). It's a very liberating thing to feel focused (finally). Good times!

No comments: