This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

To flirt, or not to flirt..

So apparently, I've gotten pretty good at flirting. Good enough to make someone uncomfortable. Which, considering the person, is relative. So, when i think someone is cute, I flirt, but when I'm comfortable with them as a friend, I flirt even more, cause there's no pressure or stress. Does that make sense? Being one of the guys apparently means that I'm not allowed to flirt or act like a girl at all. Give up being a girl? I don't think so chump! So instead, I'm sitting here for the third night in a row, cause Tom thinks I'm obsessed with him.

You know what hun. You're cute, but you're not THAT damn cute. You're very good at Guitar Hero, but it's a talent that won't make a relationship work. You're too young, too angry, too irritable, and too manic for me. Jeffrey is cute too, but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with him. If you can't take it, I suggest you put your serving utensils away. No one likes to be told to do what you SAY and not what you DO.. And just cause other people say things, doesn't make them true. Ask Jake and Sarah! ERG!

Oh, and for the record, avoiding your problems won't solve them. You just run the risk of estranging a friend so long, that they aren't your friend anymore..

No comments: