This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Last Night


Was SO much fun! Thanks to everyone who came out with me. I was lovin it! There was a little drama there for a minute, but a round of drinks quickly cleared that up. Surprised the hell outta me too. It started off with Adam and I going bowling. Then I called Becky to have her join us, and before you knew it, we were off and running. I called DeSean who walked in the freezing cold to hang out with us. Kimbo couldn't make it, but such is life. I bowled for the first time since the surgery, and I have to say, I did VERY well. The adjustment was a quick one (just moving a little to the right), but the focus is a little off. A problem I should be able to resolve in a timely manner. It was great to be bowling again for sure. I beat Adam the first game, then he beat me the second (I was gossiping with Becky, so I was a little distracted). When DeSean got there, we decided to take off for drinks. We ended up going to the Cabin Tavern. A very cute little place, but no food (I HAD been planning on going to Friday's for apps, but got bailed on.. sniff). I invited Patrick and Dannielle, who both ended up coming, but Becky and Dannielle missed each other by two mins. Jake showed which I was completely unprepared for. He just wanted to congratulate me, then lecture me. But he bought a round for everyone since he was completely distracting me and was getting some glares. Becky took off all of a sudden when he got there. Becky and Jake are a kinda volitile combination. They both like each other as people, but not when it comes to me. Which I feel bad about, but I can't really do anything about, cause it's what they've said to each other that causes their judgements. After he left, I went to get some food in me, so I didn't get sick, then DeSean and I did an Irish Car Bomb (and I kicked his ass). So.. Anyways. I had a good time, and it was great to see so many people from Jr/High school. Lotta good memories, and good times. I feel so much more comfortable with people and with myself. I can't believe I ever let Jeff happen to me. But, such is life and I'm learning what lessons I need to, and moving on!

No comments: