This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Damn it, Rob!!

Hey. My name is Melody, and I have an addiction. *sigh*

I'm addicted to a story with no name (at least not one that I'm aware of). I'm thinking about it and wondering what is gonna happen next. Thinking about what I would do in the situations that Sarah Juneau and Peter Novicki find themselves in. I think about how I feel like I can relate to Peter quite a bit. I feel so dumb. I mean, I suppose this is why people read. Why people love superheroes so much. Why people love books and stories so much. I've just never actually known the person who is thinking it all up. It's somewhat surreal. I have SO many friends who are into comics and I want to take it to them all and tell them to sit down and read it so we can talk about it. It makes me think that it's kind of a strange thing, emotion. I mean.. We have opinions and feelings about things that you aren't directly involved with. Like how you can hate someone you've never met (or maybe that doesn't even actually exist) just cause of your emotions. I'm sure this is a very random, pathetic thing to consider in depth but.. it's intriguing. I SO need to go back to psychology. Anyways. if you haven't already, go read it. The link is on the port side of this blog. Start at the beginning and read thru to 11.2 (so far). Let me know what you think, and definitley let Rob know what you think. I want to write about how I feel about the characters, but I don't want to give anything away..

No comments: