This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A week already?


Man, I'm slackin'! I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! Bueno. Things are SO good. I had two passion parties yesterday, and did very well at both of them. It's so easy and I don't feel stressed or tense while I'm doing them, a serious difference from pampered chef and byb. Don't get me wrong, they're great. But I'm SO much more at ease with this, go figure. So I'm gonna be making some extra money for bills AND I have my first recruit! YAY!!

So, I've been going to the gym for a while now. I'd been very consistent for a couple months, then slacked for a month, then the last two/three weeks I've been very consistent again. SO WHY THE HELL DID I GO UP A SIZE?? OMG.. SO frustrating. But I know I can do it. I want it SO bad. I've been going to the gym by myself, and I've decided (even during the holidays) that the only carbs I'm eating are fruits and veggies. I'll allow myself some coffee, but that's it. I have to get the under control. I have to show Jeff up, and I have to feel good about myself again. I have the personality and the face, but the shape is KILLING me! Plus, I made a deal with myself that when I hit a certain (unspoken) weight, I'll join aikido. Which sounds very cool, and I've been thinking about it a lot lately cause of all the dark streets and walking/driving alone. Plus, I love to relax and have a way to meditate. Doesn't seem like there are many other things more relaxing than that!

So, that's my beef. I added a new link to my list. It's a video by a good friend of mine (also named Rob). Check it out and lemme know what you think!! Loves!!

No comments: