This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Foreign Ideas


Okay.. I'm realizing that I have a lot of things to learn about this big wide world. I'm constantly (it seems) being introduced to new ideas or at least having to think about things that I hadn't considered before. It's unnerving and little overwhelming. I'm so glad for friends who are so open and helpful. I feel like I'm having to actually think about things for myself. Actually, that's exactly what I'm doing. The more I learn, the more I have to consider. I'm nervous about these decisions though. I don't want to get myself into any kind of situation, from which I can't get out. I don't want people to get the wrong impression, to expect things from me that I'm not willing to give, to rush me into things. And I'm so glad that I have friends who don't hold my naivety
against me and aren't judgemental. Yet another reason why I'm so grateful for my friends.. All of them!

No comments: