This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Honesty really IS the best policy!


So.. I'm feeling MUCH better!! I talked to him, and I know now where we are.. I'm not confused, I'm not embarrassed. I know what to do in case of emergency! Which is SO good for me. I don't mind just being friends and playing, as long as I know that's where we are. The possibility is there, but our friendship comes first. If that involves "being" together every once in a while, so be it. At least it's fun, and with someone I trust! If a relationship comes of it, that would be super fabulous. The bottom line is, I DO NOT WANT TO EMBARRASS MYSELF!!! Everything else is fine. I can act accordingly as long as I know what accordingly is!

In the meantime, if there is someone else that I decide I want to be with, the sky is the limit!!

No comments: