This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Evil.. sniff..

What have I become? I know now exactly what I want, and I feel the urge to go out and get only it. I'm feeling like I don't want any distractions or drama getting inbetween me and my ideals. I'm feeling much more confident and bold. Although, admittedly, I have a long way to go before I've expanded my comfort zone to a workable level.

Last night I met the guy who asked me out. He came on SO strong that I was very intimidated. I'm uncomfortable moving too quickly (unless I know the person already and trust them). I'm not the sort of person to kiss on the first date, let alone anything else. However, under the right circumstances (the right person) I would be willing to. I guess my point is that I was intimidated (which is why I said that first.. duh). It finally opened my eyes to exactly what I want though.

I won't date someone who wants a committment UNLESS I can see myself with them for the long haul. No point in dating someone you can't see yourself with. I will date someone who just wants to date (not necessarily exclusively) as long as I am comfortable with them. Getting to know someone and being friends first is always important to me. I need to trust people. Understanding that there won't be a committment and both parties agreeing to it is fine. One person wanting more than the other, maybe not so much..

I hope I make sense, although, I guess as long as it makes sense in my head, it doesn't really matter!!

No comments: