This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Great. Now what?


So last night, I ended up staying over. I knew this was gonna happen, so I kinda prepared in a sort of "sneaky" way. I use the term sneaky loosely. The thing is, I love hanging out with him. And I love talking about nothing with him. The problem is that I don't want to look desperate to be around him, and I don't want to sufficate him. I don't think I am at this point. But that might all get a little harder not to do.. after this morning.

So, Events were set in motion, which led to my emotional fall. I've had my barriers up, just in case, and now I'm not so sure I can maintain them anymore. They're down and I'm vulnerable. It scares the hell out of me too. The thing is, I trust him completely. Nothing changed. The way he acted around me didn't change. Things didn't get awkward, he didn't try to avoid me.. I know him well enough to know that he HATES when people lead other people on. He doesn't like non-commital make outs. And even if he did, he wouldn't mess with my head or use me. And he definitely knows I have feelings for him. Everyone does.

So, is this my answer? Is this what I needed to "hear"? Do I go on not worrying about how he feels? He leaves tomorrow for work. I can't wait to see what'll happen next, but I have no choice. Slow things need to go slow. It's their nature. I just have to let nature take it's course.. and hopefully, it'll take the course I prefer.

No comments: