This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Friday, October 20, 2006


I guess I didn't realize it was possible to be "trying too hard to take care of everyone". Okay.. I asked if I had an attitude (since everyone around me has had one lately, I figured it must be ME with the attitude, and not them) and yeah.. I was told that I did have an attitude lately and that I was trying to hard. I was worried cause I've had a lot going thru my head lately, so I asked him to clarify. He said I was trying to make sure everyone was okay, and that I should just relax.


Since when is making sure everyone is taken care of a form of attitude. Sigh. Oh well. At least my friend likes my other friend, so that's good. They're so cute when they talk. Yeah.. good times. I hope it works out.. They so deserve to be happy. Anyways.. So yeah.. Okay.. I'm not officially out of things to say, cause it was a slow day. Oh, but Brielle LOVES Tom. AND she is almost completely potty trained all by herself in a week! YAY!! K.. I'm done now!

No comments: