This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hi, My name is Melody, and I have a problem.


So, yeah.. My stomach and my chest have become well acquainted lately. There are certain things/people/experiences that make us all tingle or get excited. Seems in the last few months, these have been increasingly more frequent. No one person or thing really, but a few that definitely cause it more than others. A few that make this crazy flip floppy feeling occur fairly consistently. And you know what.. Thank you so much for that!! Cause it's great to get giddy and excited about something again.

I remember I used to get this feeling every time I was rounding the corner on the way to rehersal with Allegro. I know it was the anticipation of seeing Brian, but being on stage and being nervous does the same thing. Remembering things that I've seen that turned me on, or made me nervous, or turned out exactly the way I hoped for, seeing or preparing to see certain people.. All bring fantastic internal, physical feelings. I know this is widely known and nothing new to anyone, but not something that I've ever actually taken the time to appreciate.

I'm going out on a limb this weekend. I'm excited and nervous about it, but I know whatever happens, it'll be an experience that I can either take or leave for next time. I'm hoping to endure this stomach "problem" repeatedly as time goes by. I love the intensity. I love being able to think about something, and have the thought and the memory bring the feeling again. I suppose if I had to have a goal, I would say that (other than continuing weight loss), it would be to unveil more ways to flip flop my stomach or get butterflies. Maybe more karaoke is in order. Who knows. So, yeah.. pictures and images, and voice mails.. makes me wish I dreamt more often!

No comments: