This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Okay.. NOW I'm irritated.




Okay.. It looks like I spoke too soon. First of all, if you are in a bad mood, don't freaking take it out on people who have nothing to do with it. If you're frustrated with something, TAKE IT OUT ON THE SOMETHING, NOT someone ELSE. SO immature. Secondly, be consistent. If you're going to flirt and play along, DON'T turn around and threated to kick someone out, cause they're trying to make stupid jokes to try to cheer you up. Bad move. The thing is, if you're worried about how you look in front of other people, maybe you should take care of what you're doing to cause the image problem, INSTEAD of putting other people around you down. Hmm.. There's a novel idea!!

Now. If you DON'T want to talk to someone. If you DON'T want to be around someone. If you DON'T want to be WITH someone.. FREAKING SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Don't just deal with it to make the other person feel better, cause I guarantee, they're gonna feel like an ass when they find out. And then YOU'LL look like an ass for bringing out the emo monster in them. Roar!


All I'm saying is, I'm sorry I'm so excited. I'm sorry I'm a ditz at times. I'm sorry I get carried away. But it does NOT mean that I'm stupid or worthless or deserving of taking your CRAP, cause you figure I'll just get over it.. If I don't I'm proving that you're right, right? Whatever. You go ahead and be the big man, and see what happens when you don't have you're little b!tch there to take the attack.


No comments: