This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

F#$% Them ALL!!

OMG.. I wanna scream until I either pass out of bleed from the throat!!!

What the HELL is wrong with people? Why can't he learn to LEAVE THINGS ALONE? Why can't she learn to SHUT HER DAMN MOUTH? Why can't he learn to OPEN UP? ERG!! I just wanna strangle something. It's making me think things I shouldn't. I want to not talk to him again until he can make up his mind. I want to kick him in the ass until he bruises and can't sit, so that everytime his legs start to ache from standing, he thinks of what a bitch I can be! I want to tie her hair to a tree branch and let her hang there, in agony. Maybe with ticks crawling all over her and her hands tied above her head so the blood drains away and she's looks horrid! ERG! I want to go make out with every guy I see until I find one who kisses so well, that all my worries just drain away and I haven't any cares left that haven't left my lips for his.

I don't want to waste myself on these people. I want to be who I am, and have a cast of supporters who actually know what it means to SUPPORT!! ERG! Now he'll never talk to me again, and the next time he does, he'll be yelling. I don't want to ever talk to her again.. she's selfish and childish. And I don't want to be high maintanence, but I think I deserve to be for a while.

Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots!

1 comment:

Thunderchops said...

Heyo. If you ever want to let some steam off or BS, just give us a hollar. You're good people and we hate to see you like this. :)