This is the place where I can "let my hair down". My personal journal, being sent into the void! Don't be offended, don't be appauled, just be entertained by the freaky way my head works and try not to hold it against me!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Why? Because we like you!!


YAY!! Super cute guy flirting with me out of NOWHERE!! Okay.. Lemme back up a little and explain.

Of course. I have some SERIOUS interests. I'm not blind. Duh. But, I'm not going to waste my time waiting around for even the sexiest of guys to flirt with me, or spend time with me, or be interested in something.

Now, granted, the divorce isn't final until next week, BUT that doesn't mean that I can't flirt. And when it comes right down to it, the marriage is long since over. It just feels really good to be able to enjoy and accept attention, especially when unsolicited. Feels very good! Especially since I'm still working on the weight thing (so far I've lost 10 lbs and quite a few inches). I can feel my body changing, which is awesome! And to be getting attention is super motivating! But I'm also motivated to love myself NOW, rather than waiting! I mean, I don't think I'm ugly or too extremely annoying or irritating. I'm a little ditzy and a little goofy/geeky, but everyone has their things. Mine is bubbly I guess. But since the surgery and the divorce, I'm feeling like I really want to be comfortable with myself and actually BE myself all the time and NOT change for anyone/anything. I need to be who I want to be, and perfect it, but love myself the whole time! Yeah.. It's a mouthful!

GO ME! I ROCK! ;)

No comments: